Re: RFS: policyd-weight (3rd)

On 01/06/2012 02:07 AM, werner@aloah-from-hell.de wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "policyd-weight".
>
>  * Package name    : policyd-weight
>    Version         : 0.1.15.2-1
>    Upstream Author : Robert Felber
>  * URL             : www.policyd-weight.org
>  * License         : GPL-2+
>    Section         : mail
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> policyd-weight - Perl policy daemon for the Postfix MTA
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/policyd-weight
>
> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.dsc

> Kind regards,
>
> Werner Detter

Your debian/init.d script shouldn't set the PATH at all.
All the folders it is putting in PATH are already accessible
in the default $PATH, so don't change it.

What was in /etc/default/policyd-weight? Why aren't you using
it anymore?

Your package seems using /var/run/policyd-weight/, but where
exactly is that folder created? Shouldn't an mkdir -p be added
to your init.d script? What is the use of /var/run/policyd-weight
by the way?

Apart from that, I think the package is nicely improved, and
would deserve to be uploaded.

Thomas