Re: berlios closing; where should my projects escape to?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 07:34:31AM +0100, Roger Light wrote:

> I think it's more like "100% of people prefer the DVCS they use first
> because anything after that is different".

False. I started off with Bazaar, used it happily for a couple years,
then moved everything to Git because I liked it better.

This doesn’t completely disprove your point, though. Truth is, most
DVCS are no more different from one another than different imperative
programming languages are, and programmers constantly move from a
project using a certain language to another using a different language
without too much pain.

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof@kiyuko.org>