Re: berlios closing; where should my projects escape to?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:26 AM, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:

> Not getting into any war, but it seems 90% of everyone thinks Git is a way
> better than BZR, and that the 10% that remains are BZR extremists. Since
> VCS is all about sharing your sources (unless you don't care about others
> and sees it as only a history/backup of your work), you'd better not be too
> annoying for the vast majority of your VCS users.

I think it's more like "100% of people prefer the DVCS they use first
because anything after that is different". For the most part I believe
git, mercurial and bzr can all talk to each other so your argument is
less valid than it might be.

Cheers,

Roger