Re: berlios closing; where should my projects escape to?

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Roger Light <roger@atchoo.org> writes:
>
> > I think it's more like "100% of people prefer the DVCS they use first
> > because anything after that is different".
>
> Nope.  Used svk first, then arch, then used bzr extensively for a while,
> and then learned Git and switched everything else over to it as soon as
> possible.

Similar story here. I learned Arch, then svk, then Mercurial, then
Bazaar, then Darcs, then Git.

Bazaar is the clear winner from my perspective and I migrate everything
to it wherever I have that authority.

--
 \       “Come on Milhouse, there’s no such thing as a soul! It’s just |
  `\      something they made up to scare kids, like the Boogie Man or |