Re: Did mistake in signaturing, and can't fix this by dcut.

I think you want to upload to mentors.debian.net and NOT to
ftp.upload.debian.org. I don't think ftp-master checks against public
key repositories, but only to it's database of known debian developers
and maintainers. Therefore, if you are not an established maintainer or
a DD, you can not upload to ftp-master.

Paul