Von: "Debian FTP Masters" <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
Datum: 08.10.2011 20:04
Betreff: Processing of xnoise_0.1.29_source.changes
An: <shuerhaaken@googlemail.com>

GnuPG signature check failed on xnoise_0.1.29_source.changes
gpg: Signature made Sat Oct  8 17:55:02 2011 UTC using DSA key ID 260F6A05
(Exit status 2)
/xnoise_0.1.29_source.changes has bad PGP/GnuPG signature!
Removing /xnoise_0.1.29_source.changes, but keeping its associated files for now.

Greetings,

       Your Debian queue daemon (running on host franck.debian.org)

This makes me think the problem is not really related to the maintainer signature
which described before in my story.
As you can see, it tells me it can't find the public key.
But in my account, it says:
Current GPG key: 3072D/260F6A05
And this match!
Which makes me wonder why it can't find it, and what wrong whit this changes file.
Note that I created it by:
debuild -sa -S

And about the story- it kinda like what you said, but it doesn't really matter know.
Why can't it find me?
I hope the changes file could help!
Tal