RFS: plowshare (Second Try)

Dear mentors,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "plowshare".
 * Package name    : plowshare
   Version         : 20110918-1
   Upstream Author : Matthieu Crapet <mcrapet@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/plowshare/
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Section         : web
It builds those binary packages:

plowshare  - download files for file-sharing websites utility
My motivation for maintaining plowshare package is because it's an excellent application and tool to automate downloads of file hosting services like rapidshare, megaupload and many others from command prompt. I've used it for a while and it works great, therefore I'd like share it with the community.
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/plowshare

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/plowshare/plowshare_20110918-1.dsc

Kind regards.
Daniel Echeverry