Re: dacco and qdacco packages waiting sponsor

Hi,

[...]
> The question is: how do you generate these files with c++ tags? Is it
> possible to automatically generate the files?

[...]

Yes, that can be done almost fully automatically. The main step is piping the
current symbols file through c++filt, as in

cat qdacco-0.8.2/debian/libqdaccolib0.7.symbols | c++filt

then make sure you keep the first line of your current file. The final step is
only text mangling: add (c++) in front of each symbol and enclose each symbol in
double quotes (as you've taken a look at diagnostics already, you can pick up
the exact positioning of all this from there).

Please let me know if you need any further details!

Best,
Michael