Re: dacco and qdacco packages waiting sponsor

Hi,

> Hi!
>
> These packages are waiting for a sponsor:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qdacco and
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dacco.
>
> This is a Catalan-English dictionary and a query GUI.

[...]

I've just uploaded dacco, looks good.

For qdacco, however, I get an FTBFS because of an outdated symbols file. Looking
at the diff, this is quite likely caused by name mangling changes in GCC. I'd
suggest moving to c++ tags, as supported by recent dpkg-gensymbols, which permit
to use human readable signatures. Please let me know if you need any help with
those.

Thanks a lot for your work,
Michael