Re: RFS: dbmail (updated package)

Hi all,

Just a brief reminder that I havent heard back from anyone.

This package has received sponsorship from various people in the past,
who have indicated lack of interest in continued sponsorship, or have
stopped replying to requests. Some of this may be because of the long
intervals between package updates, which is wholly my fault since I'm
the upstream maintainer as well.

Still, I'd really like to have updated packages uploaded.

thanks.

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl