RFS: gdisk (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.11-1 of my package "gdisk". The version in actual frozen testing is quite old (0.5.1), and it would be great if the last version 0.6.11 could be available in Squeeze.

It builds these binary packages:
gdisk      - GPT fdisk text-mode partitioning tool

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gdisk/gdisk_0.6.11-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me, thanks in advance.

Kind regards
 Guillaume Delacour