Re: RFS: compactheader

Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:

> * The short description should start with a lowercase letter.

Right. More exactly, the synopsis should (per the Developer's Reference
§6.2.2) be a short phrase that works within a template like “The package
<packagename> is {the,a,an} <packagesynopsis>.”

I suggest:

    Icedove extension to display the message header more compactly

--
 \        “Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a |
  `\          dotted line. He caught every other fish.” —Steven Wright |