RFS: fluidsynth (updated package)

Dear mentors,

Imagine a really large supercomputer with all processing requirements
you will ever need! This has little to do with my package "fluidsynth",
but now that I cheered you up, you can thank me by uploading it! (Well,
at least I tried...)

Anyway, Fluidsynth plays an important part of Linux audio, being the
standard sample-based synthesizer/renderer out there. In short, you put
MIDI and soundfonts in, and get rendered audio out. There are more than
10 direct dependencies on libfluidsynth - programs that rely on
fluidsynth to do the work for them.

Unfortunately, it has recently run into two RC bugs - 524566: non-dfsg
files present in upstream tarball, and 527832: ftbfs. These bugs are now
fixed. Other bugs fixed are 524066: new upstream release, 527410: change
build-depends and 503528: new maintainer. So now the Debian project
depends on you to give us a better package!

Here's the short facts:

It builds these binary packages:
fluidsynth - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer
libfluidsynth-dev - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (development files)
libfluidsynth1 - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (runtime library)

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fluidsynth/fluidsynth_1.0.9+dfsg-2.dsc

Kind regards