Re: opencity NMU to mentors

scripsit Neil Williams:

[...]
> No URL, no bug reports, no detail - how do you propose that it gets
> sponsored?
>
> There is no duplication involved in an NMU - but you must engage with
> the maintainer, explain your proposals, detail your patches and allow
> time for the maintainer to either do the upload themselves. From your
> request, I have no way to tell if you have done any of those essential
> things.

(1) I was not addressing you, Neil.

(2) I was not requesting sponsorship.

I CC'd the mentors list because I was using the mentors server to make a
package available to the Games Team, whose work I thought it might help.

That's twice now, Neil, that you have replied in a very rude and
aggressive to my posts to this list.  I don't know if you are confusing
me with someone else or if you just have very poor social skills in
general, but since you seem to have an inability to respond politely and
constructively I guess I'd just prefer you ignored my posts.  Killfile
me if I offend you so.  I'm just trying to contribute to this project
and I don't need to deal with your attitude problems.

Regards,
--
Thanasis Kinias
Doctoral Candidate, Department of History, and