Re: [OT?] debmirror does not add index files

Hi Eddy,

Indeed mentors is not the best place to ask such general question --
please follow up on debian-users. Before you email them package your
question properly, ie include

NB. make sure you don't run
       --dry-run
           Simulate a mirror run. This will still download the meta files to
           .temp but won't replace the old meta files, won't download debs and
           source files and only simulates cleanup.
1. version of debmirror and more information about the system
2. command line you call debmirror
3. call debmirror with --debug and make that log available somewhere
   online and point to it in your email

that would allow to spot the possible issue. Otherwise it is merely
possible to give a better answer I think.

I am running debmirror myself with next params:

debmirror /share/debmirror/debian -e rsync --passive -h debian.csail.mit.edu -r :debian -d etch,etch-proposed-updates,sid,sarge,sarge-proposed-updates,woody,woody-proposed-updates -d experimental -s main,contrib,non-free,main/debian-installer --getcontents -a i386,sparc,ia64,powerpc --passive --exclude='disks-*' --ignore=rumba --ignore-missing-release --ignore-small-errors

and it seems to work nicely ;-)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]