Re: RFS: advancecomp -- collection of recompression utilities

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 13:09 +0100, Adam James wrote:
> A minor quibble with your post, the following is from the Debian
> Developer's Reference [0]:
>
> Note the spaces prepending the line, which serves to break the lines
> correctly. To see an example of how this displays, see
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/wml
>
> [0]
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-upstream-info

Hmm indeed, but to be honest I don't understand dit. I can't tell how
this extra space will aid in the breaking of lines? The only space in
that line will be right after "Homepage:" and I dare say that no
interface is going to have less than 10 characters width...

Can someone give an example where this will go wrong?

Thijs