Re: RFS: advancecomp -- collection of recompression utilities

On Fri, 19 May 2006 13:47:17 +0200
Thijs Kinkhorst <kink@squirrelmail.org> wrote:

Hi Thijs,

> On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 23:29 +0200, Piotr Ozarowski wrote:
> > I'm looking for a sponsor for advancecomp (ITP #367112).
> > Package is lintian/linda clean and builds in pbuilder.
>
> > dget http://debian.pox.one.pl/advancecomp_1.15-1.dsc
>
> Unfortunately I can't upload your package, but I did take a look.
>
> In general the package looks very good and I could hardly spot any
> problems. Therefore I think it shouldn't be a problem to find a
> sponsor for it.
>
> Some details I did spot:
>
> - debian/control: you the last line with "Homepage:" has an extra
> space in front of it;

A minor quibble with your post, the following is from the Debian
Developer's Reference [0]:

Note the spaces prepending the line, which serves to break the lines
correctly. To see an example of how this displays, see
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/wml

[0]
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-upstream-info

--Adam