Re: RFS: advancecomp -- collection of recompression utilities

Hello Piotr,

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 23:29 +0200, Piotr Ozarowski wrote:
> I'm looking for a sponsor for advancecomp (ITP #367112).
> Package is lintian/linda clean and builds in pbuilder.

> dget http://debian.pox.one.pl/advancecomp_1.15-1.dsc

Unfortunately I can't upload your package, but I did take a look.

In general the package looks very good and I could hardly spot any
problems. Therefore I think it shouldn't be a problem to find a sponsor
for it.

Some details I did spot:

- debian/control: you the last line with "Homepage:" has an extra space
  in front of it;

- debian/watch: some people prefer to use
  http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php instead of direct queries of sf.net.

That's all!

Good luck,
Thijs