Re: RFS : aircrack-ng --- Wireless WEP/WPA cracking utilities

Salut,

Le_Vert wrote:
>>> I've taken a look and it looks like a very good package, good work! I've
>>> got some very small details:
>
>> Still looking for a sponsor.... ;-) And I have several other packages
>> that'll be ready soon !
>
> Humm... here is the files :
> http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-package/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng-0.4.4/
> http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-package/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng_0.4.4-1.dsc

Your package looks good and I'm ok to sponsor you.

Just some small comments. Why don't you just include
/usr/share/dpatch/dpatch.make instead of redefining the patch, unpatch,
etc targets? Also, it would be nice if you filled the comments (DP) at
the beginning of the patches to explain what they are here for (even
though they are quite easy to understand). Finally, a 0.5 upstream
version seems to be available, maybe could you directly package this one?

Cheers,

Samuel.