Re: RFC: potracegui -- is a KDE frontend for potrace

I just uploaded potracegui_0.5.1-2 to mentors.debian.net hopefully
correcting all outstanding issues, appreciating any further comments.

potracegui (0.5.1-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * adjusting the copyright file and the package description.
  * fixed Build-Depends.
  * Closes: #253205: ITP: potracegui -- a KDE frontend for potrace.
  * Recommends now imagemagick, needed for displaying tracing results.

I also have some questions:

1.) Is a successfull pbuilder build a guaranty for correct Build-Depends?

2.) Is there an easy way to untighten the automatically (${shlibs:Depends})
generated Depends? I mean, maybe a lower version of a lib would also do
(having testing/unstable user in mind).

3.) I have a testing/unstable installation. Is it OK to use it as build
plattform or
* should I release only pbuilder build debs
* should I simply upgrade all (Build-)Depends to unstable
* must I dist-upgrade to sid?

4.) What are the (maybe informal) requirements for an RFS? e.g.: making
packages for half a year; having made at least 5 packages; being able to
recite every policy section within 5 seconds ;)

        Christoph