Re: RFC: potracegui -- is a KDE frontend for potrace

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> debian/changelog:
>
> You should fill ITP bug and close it with your changelog entry.
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
Wasn't sure about this because as it is an unofficial package and maybe
never get sponsered (at least not in the near future I think).
I thought ITP means intention to package for official debian archive only.

> debian/control:
>
> I'm sure that your Build-Depends header is wrong.
> You have to write there programs which are needed during build of that
> package. If it is KDE application then it certainly needs at least
> libqt3-mt-dev.
> Just try to build it in some chrooted environment. Pbuilder is great for
> such purposes.
Yes, I'm currently studying the appropriate policy section

> debian/copyright:
>
> Take a look at:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200403/msg02190.html
OK

> debian/rules:
>
> Remove unneeded comments and dh_* lines.
OK

Thank you for commenting, I'll change this soon.

        Christoph