Re: randomplay: command-line shuffle music player

* Adam Kessel <adam@bostoncoop.net> [2003-09-07 16:35:14 -0700]:
> It's definitely a "scratch an itch" type program.

  So's emacs.  For that matter, so's the kernel itself. :)

> I'm wondering if something relatively simple (the script is about 340
> lines of code) would be worth including in Debian.

  Personally, my opinion on this is that anything useful enough to be
worth writing is worth including.  As long as someone's willing to
maintain the package, that's all that matters.  That goes for any
distribution, or any OS for that matter.

--
  John  !
 Buttery! The easiest way to protest free speech is to pretend that you