Re: pbuilder: How to get debconf interactive?

Stephen Gran <sgran@debian.org> schrieb:

> This one time, at band camp, Frank Küster said:
>> Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@djpig.de> schrieb:
>> > (I'm confused myself atm if it is /etc/pbuilderrc or
>> > /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc...)
>>
>> The first one works here for me, also according to man pbuilder. But
>> /etc/pbuilder is also populated by the same package - to me it seems a
>> bug. Remind me if I didn't report it by monday evening...
>
> steve:~$ ls -l /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc
> lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  root    13 2003-09-05 00:56 /etc/pbuilder/pbuilderrc -> ../pbuilderrc
>
> It doesn't seem like it needs a bug report to me, but as you wish.

Here:

frank@alhambra:~$ ls /etc/pbuilder/
buildd-config.sh
frank@alhambra:~$

But what I think is a bug is that the package creates its own
subdirectory in /etc, but doesn't use it. However, I should have a
closer look at the policy before bothering the BTS

Bye, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie