Re: I made a script for auto. creating build-depends

Hello

On Wed, 26.07.00 19:36 -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> Ok, here's a slightly better version. This tarball also includes a debian/
> directory so you can make this a package.
I improved it even more and now I have a patched dpkg-buildpackage, that
runs the strace command and saves the output in debian/strace.debhelper.
Then there is a dh_builddeps that should be placed in the rules file
somewhere near dh_shlibdeps and which calculates the build dependencies
from the strace file and adds it to (or creates) the "Build-Depends:" line
in the ../*dsc file.
Of course I also patched dh_clean to remove this strace.debhelper file.

I will mail the patches for dh_builddeps, dpkg-buildpackage and dh_clean
to their maintainers as wishlist bugs as I don't like to send tar
files to this list.

> Ben
bye,

 -christian-

--
	   Real programmers don't comment their code.
     It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.