Re: I made a script for auto. creating build-depends

> Sorry to say but this script is fairly useless for most people. Strace
> cannot follow vfork() (yes I know -F says it will, but according to the
> maintainer, and my own tests, it does not work at all). Once make -C
> executed, strace stopped showing output.

Ok, I wrote a really simple vfork() wrapper library you can preload (like
libfakeroot), and was able to get it working perfectly. Note then vfork()
manpage says fork() can be used to implement vfork(), so this is perfectly
acceptable behavior. Now I can actually get libfoo-dev package build
dependencies and such (aswell as sgml and tetex related things). So it
works pretty well.

Would you like me to send you the source I have?