I made a script for auto. creating build-depends

Hello

After the recent questions how to automatically create a list
of packages that belong to the build dependencies line I've wrote
a perl script, that reads the file generated by
	# strace -f -F -e trace=file -o /tmp/trace debuild
and produces a list like:
	binutils (>= 2.9.5.0.22-4)
	cpp (>= 1:2.95.2-6)
	debhelper (>= 2.0.82)
	dpkg-dev (>= 1.6.9)
	file (>= 3.28-1)
	gcc (>= 1:2.95.2-6)
It takes essential packages and the build-essentials list into account.

The script was inspired by a mail a got from someone half a year ago
who had the idea with strace but never wrote a complete program of it.

Technically the programm looks for all execve and open calls that are
successfull, then filters all files/directories that are known to be
unrelated to our problem, links the filename to the Debian package and
then filters all (build-)essential packages (and of course print warnings
for files that are not in any /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list file).

I post this (relative short) script to this list to get some comments.
If it's finally ok, I write a patch to incorporate it into debuild or
even better into some kind of dh_builddepends which gets called at the
very end of the rules file.

Hope to hear from you,

 -christian-

--
           Disappointed by the apes God created mankind.
          After that he resigns from further experiments.