Serbian package description translations waiting for input (Was: Just to say hello)

Hi Karolina,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:49:07PM +0200, Karolina Kalic wrote:
> >> You can add Serbian to the tasks, and I'll do my best to translate it
> >> as soon as possible.
> >
> > I will do but currently ddtp.debian.net is down and thus the
> > registration of Serbian (which seems to be not there currently).  I'll
> > observe this and will keep you informed.

That's done now.  Just have a look at

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio

bottom line (just for checking whether everything is spelled properly)
and then you should be able to start translations.  (Please note that
for the first time you need to create a login at ddtp.debian.net - just
follow the "Translate description" button and you will be (hopefully)
guided by the ddtp server.

Please note:  It might be also quite valuable to not only translate
descriptions which are relevant for Debian Med.  Please point all your
friends who enjoyed DebConf to ddtp.debian.net and ask them for
translations - having all packages in base translated would be a nice
goal for end summer. :-)