Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

Andrew Suffield wrote:

Intermediate cases require the exercise of judgement, as always. A

photograph of the Eiffel Tower is probably the best we're going to
get; there's only one of them and it won't fit in the archive. A
photograph of a PCB layout, constructed by a secret program, is not a
reasonable substitute for the program.

<joke>
So, if I put a picture of Tour Eiffel in my package, what are the DFSG requirements: 1- pack a full 10000tons steel replica of T.E. with each set of Debian/Sarge disks (complete with a crew of 1000 actors that play tourists, with 500 cameras) ;
2- pack a toy model of T.E. with each set of Debian/Sarge disks ;
3- pack a whole set of blueprints of the T.E. , so that any body can build its own
</joke>

:-)

a.