Re: Cryptlib licence

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 06:17:12PM -0800, Ben Reser wrote:
> If the cryptlib author would state that he agrees with sleepycat's
> clarifications then I don't think there are any problems with this
> license.

Upon further review looks like the author has done this basically on
their website
(http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib/download.html)

"A good overview and background behind the Sleepycat license, which also
applies for cryptlib, is also available."

Which links to:
http://www.winterspeak.com/columns/102901.html

Which contains similar clarifications of the meaning of the Sleepycat
license.  So I think it's clear that the author intends to take the same
interpretation of the license as Sleepycat does.

--
Ben Reser <ben@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken