Help with the Bloom Public License

I would like to help Charles Bloom make the Bloom Public License (BPL)
DFSG compliant. It's available at: http://www.cbloom.com/bpl.txt

The version modified May 14, 2002 seems to have problems with it.

Item 2 asks that the distributor "MUST notify" "the recipient". I'm
guessing that a license file is not good enough? If so, is there a way to
make it mean that and still keep it DFSG compliant?

Item 5 states that "BPL code may not be sold in any form." If item 3A
(regarding GPL usage of the code) is clarified could item 5 be left?

Item 6 seems to be an advertising clause. I forget the history with
advertising clauses, but it at least seems undesirable.

Item 8 forbidding the sale of code and forbidding distribution fees looks
like it needs to be removed

Item 9 requiring the "author" to be "notified" about commercial use may be
a problem.

Item 10 is a no warranty clause. In some EULA's I see today, there's a
provision addressing the possibility of the need or an automatic warranty
in some jurisdictions. Is that kind of provision needed?
Thanks
     Drew Daniels
PS: Please CC me.