Re: another mplayer .deb of 0.90rc3 release

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Andrea Mennucc wrote:
> So if people on debian-legal thinks that it is important, I will add
> a diff of libmpeg2.

Just so I'm not misunderstood, my point wasn't about a diff. [That's
definetly not required at all. The use of diff was just to demonstrate
that it had been modified.] Sorry if that wasn't clear.

All that needs to be done for this issue is add a

This file originated from mpeg2dec [url].
It was modified by foo for use in mplayer on date.
Changes to this file include:
* foo
* baz
A changelog is available at cvs.foo.bar.

to each of the files from mpeg2dec [and probably from other GPL'ed
libraries.]

Obviously, if -legal feels that's superfluous, so be it.

Don Armstrong

--
Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien
a ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien a retrancher.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu