Re: APSL 2.0

Brian Kimball <bk@bk.cx> wrote:
> That was my first post on this topic.  You've got me confused with
> someone else. [...]

Quite likely.  Apologies.  Hence the vague terms.

> Oh, and I was joking.

It is remarkable that your jokes are not dissimilar from the posts of
someone else ;-)

[...]
> Because it's all about the content, not the program delivering the
> content.  [...]

And so we fold into another thread about licensing of other electronic
works.  Should we have similar disclosure in all electronic works?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at