Re: Hypothetical LaTeX security holes

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 15:34, Boris Veytsman wrote:
> I think it should be spelled out better in LPPL-3. I hope Frank and
> David will take note.
>
> The wording of the current licnese is this:

> The distribution of changed versions of certain files included in the
> The Program, and the reuse of code from The Program, are allowed
> under the following restrictions:

It should probably be made more clear whether all of, some of, or only
one of those conditions must be met.  As it stands, it seems to me that
I have to meet all of those conditions at once, which would make your
and David's statements about latex-modified incorrect.  For example,
even with latex-modified, I must rename each individual file I alter and
distribute the original as well.