Re: WARNING: Crypto software to be included into main Debian distribution

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:37:31PM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> *plonk*
>
> You clearly have not read the text I pointed you at.
>
> This discussion is pointless if you're not going to spend the time to
> read the law in question.
>
> >From the standpoint of Debian, this discussion has been pointless since
> its start.

Which results in me not be willing to donate anymore resources to the
debian project, in manpower, network traffic etc.

Thanks for your patience in discussing probably open points.

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium