Re: WARNING: Crypto software to be included into main Debian distribution

Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org> writes:

> Sorry - that is simply not true -

In your opinion.  I wasn't aware you were a layer?  In any event, this
is a spectacularly bad time to be raising concerns; this was an open
effort from the start, all developers were invited to participate.  To
ignore that and come in after-the-fact arguing against the legal
advice we've received (from a real lawyer) is unhelpful at best.

> I dont like the fact that i need to put limitations on my ftp/web
> server for not beeing reachable from those t7 countries.

You _don't_ need to do so; I didn't say so in my mail, and much more
to the point, our lawyer didn't say so.  The fact that you seem to
want to think you do, is both your invention and your problem.

--
James