Re: {debian-legal} Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

> Now, I don't see any problems with the doc-debian approach I suggested,
> but perhaps you do: it's hard to tell since you just completely ignored
> it and made your own suggestion.

Well, the doc-debian approach:

1) Would still have invariant text in the main archive (since there
   would now be a GNU Manifesto in doc-debian), and thus wouldn't
   satisfy the people on one end of the spectrum; and
2) Doesn't actually conform to the license on the Emacs and GCC
   manuals, or other GFDL manuals that might in the future contain
   invariant sections.