Re: Change in ispell's copyright -> nonfree?

tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:
> David Coe <davidc@debian.org> writes:
> > I think that still wouldn't satisfy the license, because it would not
> > be rendered as a hyperlink (I assume).
>
> It only has to be rendered as a hyperlink "if the offering service
> supports hyperlinks".

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  It's the first part of that paragraph
that I'm worried about, as regards the ftp sites:

 * 4. Any web site or other electronic service that offers ispell for
 *    download or other electronic transfer as a separate entity, in
 *    either source or binary form, must also include a prominent statement
 *    indicating that information about ispell can be obtained from the
 *    following Web site URL: