Re: REVISED PROPOSAL regarding DFSG 3 and 4, licenses, and modifiable text

HELP, PLEASE HELP!!!
Hackers have put my user id into
multiple redistributing lists of your technical forum.
I can't unsubcribe with automated system because
my user id is not in the main list.
Please help.  I received tons of unwanted mails.
Please forward this request to the list owner.
Thanks