Re: REVISED PROPOSAL regarding DFSG 3 and 4, licenses, and modifiable text

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 06:38:56PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Until you start respecting them I am not going to discuss anything with
> > you, except to mention that if you want to use altered versions of the
> > GNU FDL, I suggest you talk to the FSF about it.  Their license document
> > is copyright and they have not granted permission to change it.
>
> The headers in question are *not* standard headers.

Neither does any standard mandate a reply from me.  I already asked him
in the message body once to cut it out, and he did not.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    America is at that awkward stage.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    It's too late to work within the