Re: REVISED PROPOSAL regarding DFSG 3 and 4, licenses, and modifiable text

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 10:23:57PM +0100, Bernd Warken wrote:
[snip]

You continue to ignore my mail headers.

Until you start respecting them I am not going to discuss anything with
you, except to mention that if you want to use altered versions of the
GNU FDL, I suggest you talk to the FSF about it.  Their license document
is copyright and they have not granted permission to change it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The greatest productive force is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human selfishness.