Re: REVISED PROPOSAL regarding DFSG 3 and 4, licenses, and modifiable text

* Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> [011202 14:21]:
> So the BTS, the mailing lists, the apparatus of the Debian
> Constitution, the logo, and all that is now to be excluded?  Come on,

We distribute the BTS and the lists in the distribution?  We might
distribute the 'code' behind it.  But I didn't think we were packaging
the current contents.

Of course, the constitution is in the archive, but I dont think that
prevents anyone from mangling it and giving it out.  It isn't a
constitution that *we* as a project will acknowledge as ours.

Get your context straight.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

So I ran up to him, and the exchange went something like this:
Me: Oh my god! You're Larry Niven!
Him: Oh my god! You're Wil Wheaton!
	-Wil Wheaton, in a Slashdot interview