Re: New licence for cryto++ code-base

Scripsit Sam TH <sam@uchicago.edu>

> > > I don't think this should matter.

> > It certainly should, and always has in the past.

> I'm curious, not that I doubt you, but when in the past have we had
> this situation before.

There has been several examples. For example, I seem to recall
that early versions of the IBM Public License had this problem
(afair they fixed it after we pointed it out to them).

My local archives of the list do not go far enough back for
me to dig up specific dates and threads, sorry.

--
Henning Makholm                      "Dette, sagde de, var den rene sandhed;
                              thi de kunne tale sandhed lige så vel som alle