Re: MPlayer DFSG compatibility status

Don Armstrong wrote:
> However, since they're generally not free software, nor (for the most
> part) are the even legal to (re-)distribute, we don't distribute them
> in Debian. (I'd strongly recommend that mplayer take a strong look at
> the DLL licenses if mplayer is distributing them.)
We don't care of Win32 DLLs, because - contrary to the popular belief -
they aren't useful anymore: libavcodec can decode _every_ popular format,
except the WMV9 codec, but that's only a matter of time.

Personally I use only one Win32 DLL, and only for nvidia_vid debugging
purposes.

So this is not a problem - again.

--
Gabucino