Re: how to update packages now sarge is stable?

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 21:41 +0100, Lee wrote:
> thank you, I was not sure that one could "pick and mix" from
> testing/unstable...

I don't think it's recommended in general, but if it's just a few
packages, you'll probably survive. Ofcourse, in time, I guess you'll
find yourself running more packages from testing than from stable...

You might look into 'pinning' if you want to get more than a few
packages from testing. I never used it, but it seems to be made for this
kind of things.

Koen