Re: RAM upgrade?

Hi Julien,
i've read on the internet that a normal user can only acces a single memory slot. The other one is located under the keyboard (as in Powerbooks); but if anyone that is not an Acer technical access this slot the warranty is automatically dropped. So one's able to change the only accessible 256 MB slot with 512 MB or 1 GB PC2700, SoDIMM DDR new memory bank.

Hope this helps,
MC

julien.maladrie@free.fr wrote:

Hi,

i had the same probleme with my aspire. I've never solve it. :(
My acer reaseller said me that it could be and material problem or an chipset
issue.. Hope you'll solve this problem.

Bye

Julien