Re: Off screen

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 07:45:13PM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  I had to grep the net for a version of phdisk.exe that would format a
>  suspend partition for me...  It would be neat to have a phdisk.exe
>  for Linux.

That depends on the model of laptop.  Not all laptops have suspend-to-disk,
although yours does I gather.

The Toshiba models, for instance, don't (not my 490CDT, at least), instead
they have suspend-to-memory.  It means we don't have to fool around with
suspend partitions, but on the other hand if the battery powering the
suspend memory runs out...

Drew