Re: Off screen

Jordan Howarth wrote:

> In a fit of desperation I just pressed the power
> button, and,rather than powering off, everything came back on as per " I click the
> "mouse" or I type a caracter". Try this instead of these other methods - apologies
> if this was the first thing you did (it wasn't mentioned).

It wasn't mentioned because I tried it:

just pressed the power button  => nothing
less than just press           => nothing
less less than just press      => nothing
less less less than just press => reboot, fsck

I add that I have no apm tool, just a normal debian, nothing about
power managment.

--
au revoir,
Gilles Lamiral. France, Rennes (35).