Re: Off screen

    Gilles>   I close the screen, I wait some times, I open the screen.  The
    Gilles> screen is off.  I click the "mouse" or I type a caracter: The screen
    Gilles> is still off.  Bad.

I have a NEC Versa Note and observed this problem with apm -s which is effectively
the same as closing the screen. In a fit of desperation I just pressed the power
button, and,rather than powering off, everything came back on as per " I click the
"mouse" or I type a caracter". Try this instead of these other methods - apologies
if this was the first thing you did (it wasn't mentioned).

Jord