Re: util-linux 2.25.2-3: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

Hi Antonio,

Le 22/11/2014 19:01, Antonio Ceballos a écrit :

> I have just uploaded my last contribution (util-linux-2.25.1-rc1.es.po),
> which you can find at the Translationproject site:

Thanks, included for the next upload:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/pkg-util-linux.git/commit/?h=patch-queue/l10n&id=b5f8ee3fb020c5c76064959081bf1e1b0768476a

> If your request is to "merge" version 2.25.1-rc1 of the translation into
> the new version that you attached, I can do it before Dec 2nd.

No worry, I’m a happy user of msgmerge and other msg* tools, thanks.

> Meanwhile, I keep working on the
> translation of 2.25.1-rc1 (the last one available at Translationproject),
> at the work pace that I can afford.

Please, keep me posted if you manage to update the file again before
early December, ditto if you manage to finish it before early January.

Regards

David