Re: debconf translation for anon-proxy

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 03:45:03PM -0700, David Spreen wrote:
> I am writing to you because the person who submitted the debconf
> translation to anon-proxy for earlier versions is not in the debian
> keyring and I therefore assume that he is not a dd. As I don't want
> to bother somebody from outside the project to update the translation,
> I am now sending you the old translation and my updated po-file in the
> hope you could update the translation.

Most translators (at least those in the Spanish team) are not in the Debian
keyring and are not DDs. Most other developers just send an e-mail to the
Last-Translator and CC: the Mailing list. BTW, this is implemented
automatically in the podebconf-report-po tool  (in the 'po-debconf' package),
in case you want to use it in the future.

Regards

Javier